Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Monthly Challenge #3 "Christmas" Winner Announced!

Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to enter!


There were soo many gorgeous entries, if it were not for random.org I would never be able to pick just one!  

But there can only be ONE grand winner and that is...... *drum roll*


Lucy Patrick and her beautiful creation:



Congratulations Lucy!!!! 



Please email me (Amanda) at manda -at- faeryink.com to let me know which 3 digis you would like from the Faery Ink Etsy Shop   and don't forget to grab your winner badge below.




And the Top 3:


Congratulations Ladies!!! Thank you so much for participating
Make sure you snag your Top 3 badge below -and- email me at manda AT faeryink.com with the 1 digi you would like from the Etsy shop =)

 



And last but certainly not least! We've added a new award to the monthly challenges =D

Manda's Pick


This is my favorite of the cards entered using Faery Ink stamps =)


Julie made this gorgeous card using Fairy Glamorous Mizz Foxxy. I never even imagined her used in this icy setting but WOW I am blown away. Beautiful, beautiful work Julie! Thank you so much for turning one of my digis into something this gorgeous! <3 Please email me at manda AT faeryink.com to let me know which digi from the shop you would like to receive and don't forget to snag your award below ^_^


I hope you had fun with this challenge and we look forward to seeing you in the new challenge:

Winter Wonderland!


Manda & the Fabulous Faery Ink Design Team