Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Challenge #6 Enchanted Tea Party Winner Announced

Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to enter!


We are changing things up a little bit. I love that everyone has an equal chance to win regardless of their experience or skill level through random.org, but I really do value all the hard work and effort put into getting better at your craft through practice and continuing to experiment and grow and I don't think that kind of dedication should be ignored. So from here out we will have two 'big' winners. The "lucky" random number generated winner will receive 3 free digis from the shop and so will Manda's Pick. So now if you don't win through good luck, you still stand a chance of winning through hard work alone. This, of course, does not mean the "lucky" winner isn't experienced and skilled and making beautiful stuff, it just means that someone who isn't as lucky with the random number generator still has the opportunity to 'work' their way to a win instead. I hope this all makes sense and you understand the point I am trying to get across =) All of your projects are gorgeous!

And now onto our winners!

Our lucky winner this month is *drumroll*....


Kym and her lovely project...




Congratulations Kym!

I love the colors you used for this card and the 'tea stain' appearance of the background is perfect! Please email me (Amanda) at manda -at- faeryink.com to let me know which 3 digis you would like from the shop at Faery Ink and don't forget to grab your winner badge below:




Manda's Pick this month is...

'Manda's Pick' is awarded to my favorite project made from Faery Ink digital stamps.



Congratulations Kristyn!


When Kristyn posted this in the Faery Ink FB Community we were all pretty blown away. This Alice in Wonderland themed paper sculpture using Gabbie as Alice in Wonderland is so thought out and well constructed. The stacked tea cups and the floating tea pot.. Just amazing! I love, love, love what you did with this Kristyn!! Please email me at manda AT faeryink.com to let me know which 3 digis from the shop you would like to receive and don't forget to snag your award below ^_^





Thank you again to everyone who joined us for this challenge. I hope you had fun with this challenge and we look forward to seeing you in the new challenge:





Manda & the Fabulous Faery Ink Design Team